My own recipe that I haven’t made in a while but pulled it out at my sons request. This/this type of stew was a staple when my children were growing up because it was easier for me to throw things in a pressure cooker.
If you do eat meat, I promise it will not be a disappointment.
1. Heat two teaspoons of cooking oil in a pot.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and onions. Saute for couple of minutes.
3. Throw in the beef and saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and add enough water to cover all the the meat and vegetables in the pot.
5. Bring to a boil. Once it starts boiling, reduce heat to medium, cover with a lid and cook for 30 minutes. It's ready to serve!
**(If you are inspired, check out the garlic braid as an accompaniment coming soon)**
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if anything is unclear or if you have any questions. If you try this recipe and it works for you or made modifications, please leave a comment to let the community know.